A log of significant changes to the Meteor Guide.
- 2017/02/08: Updated MongoDb hosting services with more details and recommendations. PR#609
- 2017/01/19: Updated recommendations for forcing SSL to avoid the
force-sslpackage when possible.
- 2017/01/07: Created new section “TypeScript”.
- 2017/01/04: Changed “Testing” section to reference
dburles:factoryin the same spirit as the
meteor/todosapp PR #598
- 2016/07/02: Created new section in ui-ux on use of i18n with React.
- 2016/05/28: Created new section “A simple React unit test” PR #466.
- 2016/05/22: Created new section “Testing publications” for separated
publication-collectorpackage (as discussed here).
- 2016/05/05: Changed Build Section organization to separate Atmosphere and npm. Discussed here. PR #410
- 2016/04/16: Switch order of Code Style and Application structure sections. PR #383
- 2016/04/16: Added Writing Packages - Creating an npm package and Using Packages - Overriding packages - npm. PR #381
- 2016/04/16: Added “Writing Packages - Creating an npm package” and “Using Packages - Overriding packages - npm”. PR #381
Fixed old changelog PR reference
- 2016/04/07: Add more examples and details on application structure using imports. PR #356
- 2016/04/04: Add more content on writing and publishing Atmosphere packages. PR #339
- 2016/04/03: Add back in build tool default loading order rules. PR #340
- 2016/04/01: Added CoffeeScript exports syntax. PR #328
- 2016/04/01: Changed Mocha test code snippets to use function expressions instead of arrow functions, after the discussion on Issue #318. PR #323
- 2016/04/01: Added
gadicc:blaze-react-componentin a new “Blaze in React” section of the React article. PR #325
- 2016/03/31: Added Chromatic demo video and React Storybook to User Interfaces article. PR #320
Changelog is only tracked since the Meteor 1.3 release.